Who We Are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work, and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Finance Manager will take lead on the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Perform monthly revenue close activities, including preparation of revenue, accounts receivable and deferred revenue journal entries and reconciliations.
- Perform close activities related to inventory and COGS, including the preparation of journal entries, accruals, account reconciliations, excess and obsolete inventory analysis, in transit inventory accrual, and cost variances
- Assist with monthly gross margin analyses by product and customer, including variance analysis and identification of process improvements.
- Ensure the integrity of financial transactions within SAP ByD including maintenance of interface between subledgers (AP/AR, inventory, bank, fixed assets, etc) and the general ledger.
- Prepare other balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis for review.
- Prepare Management accounts for Limited Company and US subsidiary.
- Support the Finance Assistant on a daily basis.
- Support the Finance Director in preparation of Statutory accounts under IFRS.
- Input and maintenance of the plans within SAP ByD (Budget and subsequent forecast).
- Support financial reviews and audits, including preparation of revenue schedules and supporting documentation, as required
- Support the Finance Director in preparation of tax computations as required.
- Other ad hoc tasks to support the Finance Director. The Finance Director is responsible for Finance, HR, IT and facilities for the company and support may be required in any of these areas.
- Monitor internal controls and processes over revenue and inventory.
Education, Experience, and Demonstrated Skills
- IMA, ACCA, ACA Qualified.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Demonstrable experience of working in SME/Start up environments.
- Excellent Financial and Management reporting skills.
- Excellent process and systems improvements skills.
- Proactive and a self-starter with strong leadership ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with both finance and non-finance staff across the business, up to board level.
- Manufacturing experience would be advantageous with a focus around stock.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For Interested applicants, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org