Who We Are
binx health has the world’s fastest FDA-cleared molecular platform for CT/NG testing. We also have the broadest suite of offerings in at-home testing for large corporate partners for broadened access to STI and COVID-19 care. Our molecular point of care platform brings rapid, accurate, and convenient infectious disease testing to people where they live, work, and shop. Our at-home solutions offer front-end engagement, and end-to-end logistics in concert with our reference lab partners to offer partners “turn-key” answers for their infectious disease testing needs. Our solutions broaden access to care for millions and put proprietary testing solutions in the hands of clinicians everywhere, including in the ever-expanding footprint of retail health. Our suite of medical guideline-driven, at-home testing solutions for STIs and COVID-19 are designed to reach the many who are unwilling or unable to visit a physical location.
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager responsible for partnering with our product development, instrumentation and point-of-care manufacturing groups to lead cross-functional planning and timely/reliable execution of key initiatives. The Project Manager will ensure high quality project planning and execution by facilitating the establishment cross-functional team goals, developing and maintaining integrated project schedules, identifying, tracking, communicating and managing critical path activities and holding team members accountable for functional delivery of plans. The right candidate will assume a variety of roles, including technical project management, expectation management, situational leadership, change management, and schedule management. The Project Manager must balance creativity with structure to execute projects and manage the distribution of tactical responsibilities across a matrixed organization.
- Lead the delivery of the product, development manufacturing, and engineering projects from requirements gathering through to achievement of success criteria
- Actively plan and coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders resource allocation across multiple projects
- Works alongside the program office to establish and implement effective project management systems and reporting to senior management.
- Develop and extend best practices, optimize and improve all project-execution related processes including project schedules/work plans, reporting, and project management techniques
- Proactively manage changes in project scope. Supports effective decision-making through early identification, management, and resolution of risks and related issues. Creates scenario plans for risk/issue mitigations.
- Set and communicate clear project expectations to cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Ensure project success defined as on time, within budget, and with the highest degree of internal/external client satisfaction.
- Provide a platform for communication and relationship management – engage stakeholders, relieve bottlenecks & articulate complexity.
- Raise concerns in a timely to leadership regarding mismatch on required project team member’s competencies.
- Maintain accuracy of all internal systems to warrant effective management of project pipeline and project resources.
- Conduct systems planning: system and application configuration and system validation.
- Provide performance monitoring, information, and reporting; help diagnose the root cause of problems.
- Perform clinical and business workflow analysis, documentation & optimization.
Education, Experience and demonstrated skills
- Bachelor’s Degree along with 5+ years of related professional experience
- PMP certification preferred.
- 5+ years relevant project management experience, preferably in technology, health care, Operational R&D setting.
- Relevant experience working in a regulated environment and with Quality Management Systems.
- Demonstrable project management skills, including influencing, communications and tracking skills, and planning and organization. Prove ability to creatively solve problems
- Demonstrated expertise in project management methodologies, tools, and techniques including experience in managing complex cross-functional projects with time-critical dependencies across teams and areas.
- Ability to work independently, navigate ambiguity, adapt to change, and make rapid, disciplined decisions to enable agile execution on multiple ongoing projects.
- Strong ability to collaborate with individual contributors to define business process issues, analyze operational efficiencies, implement creative solutions, and measure delivery results.
- Experience in seeing projects through the full life cycle and complete projects with tight deadlines and time constraints.
- Excellent business process analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Strong motivation & team orientation.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with attention to detail, execution, and follow-through.
binx health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For Interested applicants, please submit resumes to email@example.com